Here what some folks have said over time. Thanks to Steph Beatson for the great interview.
A Live show review form Raz Matz Magazine
Recorded in 1976 at Thunder Sound in Toronto. Produced by Jonathan Goldsmith and Kerry Crawford with the assistance of some amazing musicians. Engineered by Richard ( Ringo ) Hyrcena. Supported by The awesome Robert Fulford Toronto Life and the staff at Thunder Sound.
- Jonathan Goldsmith – Rhodes, Arp Sythn, Stienway Grand Piano
- Kerry Crawford – Acoustic Guitar , Electric Guitar
- Ron Baumber – Acoustic Guitar , Electric Guitar , Vocals
- Ben Mink – Violin
- Lance Bennett – Harmonica
- Dave Nichols – Bass
- Richard Horbatuick – Bass
- Bob Disalle – Drums
- Bruce Pennycook – Soprano Saxaphone
- Sandra Pim , Joanne Mackay, Tony Kosinec , Kerry Crawford , Ron Baumber, Carol Hanson
“Here is one of the best singer-songwriter albums ever released in Canada. The album is outstanding from start to finish and should be listened to in it’s entirety. To do so though, you will have to find a copy and once a collector has this album in his or her paws, they seldom will let it go without a fight. Also, be sure to check out Ron’s website – he has new music in the works to be released in the near future”……Museum of Recorded Music Canada